Friday, April 10, 2009

Oklahoma, we miss you!

William's first moment to meet Elin.


Playing with Ann!



Mowing Pops and Bebe's lawn!


The Queen Bee of our vacation! Elin Ryan Johnston



William and I had a super time in OKC with family and friends. But, the highlight of the trip was getting to meet baby Elin. She's more precious than gold, sweeter than sugar and the ultimate pink of perfection! What a cutie! William adored her too. I asked him what we were going to do when we saw baby Elin and he replied, "pat you and kisses." That's just what he did to her too! She's really so small that it took him about 30 seconds to put his eyes on her. I think he was expecting to meet a fellow 32 lb. toddler! William didn't have interest in holding Elin, but he sure was sweet to her.


Aside from meeting our new niece, we enjoyed the company of old friends and relished each second spent with Bebe and Pops. We had so much fun that I didn't realize how few pictures I took. I am usually snapping away, but I was too busy having fun to remember to bring the camera everywhere. I am sick I didn't get a picture of William with Mac and Meme (his great grandparents) or his aunt Rachie, but I have a feeling Bebe took her fair share of photos throughout the week!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates