Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Radio the Control Tower!

So, I am sitting upstairs checking my email and William is busy flying airplanes between his room and our room. Here is the play by play as told by first officer, William Barron:

"Start your engines 747 jumbo jet! And we're off. Mama, watch me do a flip (turns airplane upside down in the sky) and then we fly up high like this to grow big and strong and then up, up, up oh no! crash!!! Yeah, we are taking off!"

He lands all the airplanes on the bed rail at the foot of our bed. It makes the perfect runway. He continues to make the sound of an airplane out loud and the commentary continues:

"I hear the poof Mama! (that's when the airplane lands on the runway and you see the smoke of the tires) Watch the smoke come out Mama! And up to the blue sky over by Mr. Golden Sun. Look Out! He's hot! I'm turning in a circle Mama. Watch me turn in a circle with my airplane. I am getting dizzy everybody! We are moving Mama (he's dizzy and on the floor). Look at me, I am going to make a bridge for Thomas and Percy (spreads legs apart as a bridge). In coming jumbo jet! It's kinda chilly. Feel my hand Mama, it's chilly and my airplane is kinda low but some are high. I am going to the gate now Mama. Watch this one take off in the air and leave the tug on the ground at the gate. Watch me land on the big bridge. Oh, see the bird look out airplane! Into the tunnel like a big boy and I need some milk Mama."

He's beaming a smile the whole time!


How do you not laugh out loud?

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates