Monday, January 5, 2015

Anna takes ballet

Anna joined Adeline in the land of ballet.  She is out of her skin thrilled to join the ranks of "big girl" activities.  She squeals with delight when I mention "tomorrow is ballet day" as I tuck her into bed.  She loves to put on her ballet outfit early in the morning and wear it all day long.  She didn't miss a beat the first day she joined the class.  She raced right inside and greeted her teacher without ever looking back at me. 

This year will be her very first recital.  I cannot wait to see if she freezes with stage fright or dances her little tail off.  She's one precious ballerina!  She is the youngest and smallest in her class.  I will always laugh at the thought of her starting ballet in diapers.















0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates