Wednesday, March 2, 2016

William is 9!





William turned 9 and celebrated with a slumber party.  He had a few friends to the house and they played outside. Then we went to the movies and saw Kungfu Panda III.  The boys all sat a few rows in front of me and the acted pretty cool and smooth without mom next to them!  We came home for cake and presents and then they partied until midnight.  

In the morning, we had a big birthday breakfast and everyone hung out until 11am.  William said he had the best time and he wants to have the same party next year.  I am so glad the whole weekend was just what he wanted and brought him great joy!   It was fun for Dada and me, but it also took me 2 days to recover.  

Happy Birthday William!  You are every bit of wonderful and the smartest kid I know.  May you always hold tight to your kind heart, practical mind and your love for books. Your life is full of promise and it's been my greatest privilege to be your mom.   


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates