Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First day at Mother's Day Out. 19 months







Today marked the first day of Mother's Day Out for William. He goes two days a week - Tuesday and Thursday from 10am until 2pm. It's at a wonderful church near our house. I taught Bible School there and William spent 5 days in the nursery which I thought would be helpful when it came to school!
He was fine this morning but the minute we drove up to the church he was asking repeatedly for DADA or BEBE - anyone to save him. He choked out a few "Byeeeees" and then burst into tears when I handed him over. I am sure he'll do great after he settles in! Mommy thought he looked cute and all grown up for 19 months. Where does the time go?


UPDATE: Just picked the kiddo up and they said he did great. He stopped crying and played...even slept on a mat for 1 hour. Shocker. He launched into my arms when he saw me and I had a prize for the Big Boy who survived his first day of school - 3 M&Ms. He put all 3 in his mouth and gave me a huge grin. I think he'll be just fine!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates