Monday, March 2, 2009

Flying down the mountain on our boom-d-a-ah-too!



Well, we woke up this morning to 5 inches of snow on the ground! So, we couldn't resist our first chance to get outside and introduce William to speed sledding. We met some neighborhood kids out on the hill behind our house and gave it a go. Dan got some funny shots of William and I flying down the hill! I am not sure if William will ever trust me again....he laughed on the first ride down, but was definitely not willing to get back on the sled. Oh well, there is always next time!



This reminds me of a song my Dad use to sing to me when I was a little kid learning to ski...

"I went flying down the mountain on my boom-d-a-ah-too! My boom-d-a-ah-too, My boom-d-a-ah-too, ah-too, ah-too!"



0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates