Monday, March 23, 2009

Space Bags

I store William's past season clothing in space bags. There are currently two on the floor of his room that I am packing with his winter clothes. I haven't paid attention to them in a few days, but today, William spotted his beloved "wheels jams" inside one of the space bags. They were located so far down in the bag, that I didn't even know they were there....but William sure did! He fell to the floor in hysterics, sobbing. I asked him what was wrong and in between cries he just kept repeating, "wear wheels jams space bag!" It took me a minute to realize what he was trying to tell me although the words were crystal clear.....I just had no idea that he even knew how to say "space bag" and what the word meant. Amazing how the little people absorb so many words, so fast!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates