Saturday, April 19, 2008

All about me in 5-4-3-2-1

5 Random Things About Me:

I eat apples only on the right side of my mouth
I can't for the life of me pronounce "ambulance" correctly
I gave Tom Selleck a tour of the U.S. Capitol
My favorite word has always been "Persnicity"
I was in the Kids Incorporated fan club as a child

4 Things That Annoy Me

Adults wearing any form of animation on their clothing - especially embroidered on denim, tennis shoes, and accessories
Anyone wearing pajama pants in a public place
The fact that as hard as I try, I will probably always have my fingernail habit
Children and Adults who demonstrate a lack of manners

3 Places I love to go

The Fountain for Facials
Overseas
For a haircut

2 Great Achievements

Becoming a mom
Working in the White House for the President of the United States and the First Lady

1 Gift from God

William Bradley Barron

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates