Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dadda!






To Our Dada Dan-

We love you for being our best friend, for keeping us safe, for the smiles you bring when you walk in the door, for bedtime stories, for wrestling on the floor, for building forts, for going on hikes, for making us laugh, for Curious George, for keeping us calm in the storm, for holding our hands, for all your dreams, for long nights when the crib is scary, for never complaining when dinner isn't ready, for adventure, for finding Signing Time, for racing cars, for up downs, for teaching us, for your patience....You are our strength and happiness.

Love,

Mom and William

I’m Happy You’re My Dad
I feel safe when you are with me;
You show me fun things to do;
You make my life much better;
The best father I know is you.
I’m happy you’re my Dad
And so I want to say
I love you, Dad, and wish you
A Happy Father’s Day!
By Joanna Fuchs

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates