Friday, January 9, 2009

We are back!


Hi friends! We are back from a long vacation in Oklahoma with family and friends. It was a GREAT time and long enough to soak up Christmas and enjoy quality time with loved ones. Christmas was fantastic and magical in the eyes of an almost 2 year old. The festivities included a train ride with Santa, plenty of presents, several holiday hikes with Dadda and Pops, visits with friends, William's first "WOW WOW WOW!" at the sight of Christmas lights and too many memories to write about! I will be adding some new posts this week now that I am back on my own computer with access to my pictures. Please check back often! Health and Happiness for 2009!



LOVING my time with Bebe and Pops!

Looking at Santa on the Train ride


William and his school gifts for mom and dad.
It was a book about himself and a photo ornament.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates