Tuesday, January 27, 2009

William with his most prized possessions

Today is a snow day and so William and I have been hanging around the house. This morning, we went outside to introduce him to snow (see next posting for details) and then once we got home, I let him keep on his "wheels jams" that he wore as his long underwear.



I took this picture after he woke up from his nap and climbed onto the couch to watch Curious George. It dawned on me that every important possession in William's universe is on the couch with him. I didn't put any of it there. He did. I think he gathered up the school buses and ALL his "wheels jams" and hunkered down on the couch all by himself. You might be thinking, "hmm, how convenient that all his jammies be in the living room for him to grab....." Well, yes. The wheels jams are ALWAYS in the living room. William doesn't travel anywhere inside our house without them in his sight. Therefore, the beloved jammies were an obvious choice for couch decor.



You can see 1. Graham crackers 2. blue sippy cup 3. two school buses 4. 4 pairs of wheels jams


These are ALL THINGS WILLIAM. These are the same exact 4 things that I would list if asked what HE LOVES. These are what make MY WILLIAM such a funny little guy and these are all the things I plan on saving in William's ever growing keepsake box. And yes, wheels jams can decorate my living room floor forever.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates