Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WBB is "da bomb!"



Bebe and Pops sent William this cool bomber jacket to wear in case it's cold on Halloween night. At first, William just looked at it and asked me what all the patches meant. He grinned ear to ear as he listened and then noticed the airplane charm hanging from the zipper. He was sold.


I told him that he could wear it whenever he wants and he took that to mean all evening long in just his t-shirt and underwear. I kept asking if he was hot, but he insisted that he wasn't and happily flew his collection of airplanes around the room.



Yesterday he told me, "Mom Mom, this is a bomber jacket not an American Airlines jacket." "I need to wear my pilot costume for Halloween. You can just look at the bomber jacket."
Nevertheless, we'll have Captain Barron in his full uniform come Halloween night.


Thanks Bebe and Pops! You "da bomb!"

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates