Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thrifty Gifty



I wanted to give a little Christmas gift to the kids in William's preschool class. Last year, William received reindeer food from his buddy, Madeline. Sadly, Madeline and her creative mom moved away, but I thought the gift was darling and decided to continue the tradition this year. William helped me assemble the presents and we'll drop them off at school on Monday. Just hope the kiddos like it as much as we do! This was super easy and totally FREE since I had all the supplies on hand.

Here is what you need:



Then you print this poem:


Then you put the oatmeal and confetti in a baggie and tie it up with a festive feel. I happened to have these cute Santa boxes that were the perfect size for this project.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates