Tuesday, February 14, 2012

William's Holland Hall Valentine Party 2012

I was able to attend William's class party for Valentines Day.  It was very cute and basically consisted of a late afternoon snack - teddy bear donuts, fruit, cheese and a drink. 



The morning of the party, I told William that I might not be able to attend the party if Adeline was asleep.  Luckily, she woke up with 20 minutes to spare, and we got to the party right on time.  William was so happy to see me and I know he was really glad we made it.
For the most part, I kept Adeline on my hip so she was up and away from the festivities.  Of course, William had to show off "his baby" so Adeline ended up getting a chance to try out his snacks and chat with his pals.
It was a fun celebration at school!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates