Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day tea party with Adeline. I went to school with Adeline on Friday morning and we had fun playing in her classroom for 45 minutes.  The teachers set up a tea party with lemonade and brownies.

There were 3 stations - make
Mom a necklace, paint mom a picture and decorate a picture frame for mom.  We started at the picture frame station and carefully selected our jewels to bedazzle Adeline's frame.  Then we moved on to the jewelry station where Adeline spent a long time stringing me the lovely necklace I am wearing in the picture.   She was very proud.  

We played with her friends including her very best pal, Reese.  The two of them were in class together last year and again this year.   I know Adeline will miss her dearly when she goes to holland hall in the fall.  

We played with Legos and magnatiles before the party was over.   Adeline made sure I wore my necklace out the door.  

Preschool tea party with my girl was very fun!



0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates