Friday, December 11, 2015

Santa House 2015

The kids were dying to go see Santa at the Santa house and our schedule was simply not allowing us to get there after school.  So one night before bed, we took an impromptu drive to see Santa in our pjs.   Luckily, William was still in his uniform and willing to come along.  I kinda wonder if this will be my official 2015 Santa photo for the trio.  Pjs was not my grand plan, but these days I have learned to roll with the punches.  The kids all loved Santa and no tears! They discussed their lists and enjoyed the cookie at the end.  

Friday was William's 3rd grade music program and so I took the girls back to the Santa house since they were dressed up and feeling festive.  Again, no tears and lots of smiles!  We really enjoyed our time with Santa because there were no lines and the day was beautiful.  






0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates