Monday, November 23, 2009

G is for Gobble and F is for Friends

Tomorrow marks the last day of preschool before Thanksgiving break. Last year I made William's class these cute little cookie turkeys. The kids loved them, so I decided to make them again this year.


I had some left over school bus theme gift bags and decided to use them up along with some left over gift tags that have "William Barron" printed on them. I wrote each kiddo's name on the tag and said, "I am thankful for my friends." Then I tied up a turkey and put them back in the fridge until tomorrow morning when they'll ride to preschool with us.

It's an easy craft and not to mention quite tasty!

We are headed to Wolf Lodge for another round on the water slides. William CANNOT wait and has talked about our trip for weeks now. We're sure to have a Gobblin' good time!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates