Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just Talkin'

William: "Mama, who is that Christmas man? What's the Christmas man called again?"
Mama: "Oh, you mean Santa Claus?"
William: "Yes, Santa Claus. He's gonna fly to William's house and bring me American Airlines jet plane and a Delta jet plane."
Mama: "That is great! Let's put it on your list for him and he can make it for you."
William: " Oh Mom Mom, I neeeeeeeeeed to take an elevator to Christmas bad."

2 DAYS LATER

William: "Mom, Mom, I need to see Santa Claus. I need to go there. He's gonna bring me American Airlines and Delta airplanes. "
Mama: "Well, we can write him a note and let him know."
William: "airplanes have potties in the back mom mom. they have a handle that flushes and makes a loud noise."
Mama: "wow"
William: "Santa bringing Pops a shirt under the Christmas tree and he's bringing Bebe clothes for the airplane. I think Baby Elin getting princess tunnel like William's Thomas tunnel. It's a match."

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates