Friday, March 5, 2010

WBB's Family Shield

William has been working on the cutest project at preschool.  He's been working on a family shield and today he got to bring it home.  What a great surprise!
The left side has a fabulous scribble drawing of Dada, Mom Mom and William.  The right side has a collage of pictures that William selected as his "favorites."  These items include spagetti pasta, bananas, chicken, bread, and a bowl of something he's refering to as "salad and cheese."  For the record, salad has never touched his lips but he does like cheese.  Go figure.  Bananas are a new found interest, so I imagine that one was selected because it is a recent familiar food.

At the bottom of the shield is a family picture of us with our sled from the big Christmas blizzard in OKC.  

The best part is on the back of the shield.  Ms. Laurie and Ms. Grace asked the kids a series of questions and quoted their responses word for word.  William's interview is below.

  • My name is WBB
  • I am 3 years old
  • I weigh 36 pounds
  • I stand 3 feet, 3 inches tall
  • The color of my eyes are brown
  • The color of my hair is blonde
  • I look like my mommy
  • My favorite color is red and blue
  • My favorite food is broccoli - (yea, right!)
  •  My family is big
  • My favorite thing to do with Daddy is to play airplanes!
  • My favorite thing to do with Mommy is to put together puzzles
  • My family goes to the airport
  • I help my family by cleaning up my toys really fast!
  • My family likes to go on trips.

1 comments:

Sam said...

Ah, that is so cute, I love little children and I think He is just so cute. I think his school is very clever as well.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates