Tuesday, March 2, 2010

William and I are sitting at the table having dinner while we wait for Dan to come home.

William: "Mom Mom, what you going to be when you grow up?"
Me: "Well, I think I will drive the mail truck with the bald eagle. How about you?"
William: "I am going to be the gate man and make sure all the passengers and kids get on the flight and load all the milk in the galley because it's heavy."
Me: "That is a great idea! You will be a smart and helpful gate man."
William: "I am going to be a Fedex Pilot too and deliver the packages to the kids and go over to Busytown and give everyone the mail and they say 'oh WOW! thank you Fedex Pilot! I always wanted that toy!'" And you bring the regular mail in the mail truck mom mom."
William: "When I grow up I am going to be a pilot and a postman and deliver all the packages on UPS. That's what I am going to be when I growed up."
Me: "I think that is so exciting William. You are the best Pilot I know. You can be whatever you want to be."
William: "Thanks Mom Mom. I can do it all by myself because I am a strong boy to do this." "First I will fly to get the kids and check my radar then read my maps for instructions and then tell air traffic control that I am all ready. Then I say "Welcome to Maryland!" All the passengers get off and I wait for the other pilots to come but they are busy."

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my but this is cute!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates