Sunday, November 28, 2010

24 weeks Pregnancy Highlights

24 weeks Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
 Size of baby: Baby B is the size of a small doll (about 11 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total of 15 lbs so far. (gained 8 at this last appointment)
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my maternity dresses (which I prefer) but I have also busted out my leggings. My black pants are also a staple.
Gender: IT IS A GIRL!
Movement:  She likes having a party at night.  I feel her the most in the evenings once I finally sit down and veg at the tv.
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and wake up a few times in the night to readjust myself.  I also find sleeping on the right side a little uncomfortable and I don't think she likes it! 
What I miss: jogging, but I stay active with William. Climbing 42 stairs to my door everyday, several times a day is also handy.
Cravings: vegetables, eggs, fruit, orange juice, yogurt, and mostly hungry for just 3 meals a day and a late night snack. 
Best Moment this week: Hearing William say his prayer at night and thanking Jesus first for the baby sister in mom mom's tummy. 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates