Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Adeline takes ballet and tap 2014






Adeline was so excited to return to That's Dancing for another year of ballet.  She was even more thrilled to learn that she gets to wear TAP SHOES! 

The day we bought the tap shoes, Adeline spent a long time tapping in the garage.  She loves the loud noise the shoes make on the concrete! 

Kara Richie is her teacher this year.  Adeline and a few of her friends are together in class on Tuesdays from 9:30-10:15.  They do ballet and creative movement for 30 minutes and tap for 15 minutes.  By the time the class is over, Adeline is tired.  She always asks me for a drink and a grilled cheese when I pick her up! 

Anna is desperate to join the fun.  When she sees Adeline dressing up in her ballet attire, Anna runs into her closet and grabs her ballet shoes.  "Ballet shoes! Ballet shoes! Mama!!!  I wear ballet shoes too!"  Then she says, "I wear dress up!  I wear dress up!" and that means "get my tutu too!"  So, I happily dress Anna in her ballet uniform and off we go to take Adeline to class.  If we get there early, Anna runs around the dance room spinning and lifting up her legs, "I DO IT!  I DO BALLET!"  Then when class starts, I grab her up and she beings to scream at the top of her lungs.  She wants more than anything to stay and dance with her sissy.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates