Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes


William came home from school with this Mother's Day Gift.  Note the blue band aid on his forehead.  He's had it there for about a week.  Just because.

  Here is the poem underneath his picture:

Your voice to my ears is a jubilant strain,
As the birds of the fields' simple morning refrain.
Your patience and love are as timeless to me,
As a quiet stream's resolute trek to the sea.
Your face is as known to my heart as it's beat,
Your smile as pleasing as fields full of wheat.
And as sure as my breath I shall evermore know,
My home is your arms wherever I go.

To my William -

You are my very best boy.  I love you with every single ounce of my soul.  I stare at you in awe.  HOW did I get so lucky? Every single day my mind replays the second you were born.  Every single day I want to relive that moment.  Thank you William.  Thank you for making me a mom.  Thank you for giving me my very own Mother's Day.

Your very best girl,
Mom Mom

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates