Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to business

Greetings!  If you are still reading this, we are back in Virginia.  Our trip to Oklahoma was wonderful, filled with family, friends and just some good ol' fashioned down time.  

William and I arrived home this afternoon and Dan left this morning for Europe.  He's attending an energy conference for 8 days in Germany and Spain.  So, I am running the Barron house solo - AND IT IS THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL!  I feel slightly disorganized as well as a little nervous.  

This is William's first year at a new school and as it has gotten closer to "game day," I have found myself just praying that he loves it, that we made the right decision to switch him and that his first day is a positive bundle of fun!  Actually, I know he'll  like it very much, but as the mom you just want to protect your baby forever.  I am sure my anticipation is heightened slightly by the fact that Dan is across the ocean and unable to be a part of this week.

Needless to say, I am going to be busy the next couple of days.  I hope to post about our trip as well as the first day of school.  But for now, I need to unpack, find some food, and get reacquainted with my life in DC!  

Stay tuned for updates!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates