Friday, January 18, 2013

Camera phone pictures

I realized that I have several pictures on my phone that I have not included on my blog. All of these are from the month of January. William is 5.5 years, Adeline is 21 months and Anna is 3.5 months.

The weather has been so nice and the park pics are from one day after school when we stopped to play and enjoy the
upper winter temperatures.

Some pics are random ones I took while the kids played together in Adeline's room. William and Adeline really have fun together and William dreams up all sorts of ways to play with her. Adeline LOVES when "E-ah" wants to play with her. It is her favorite thing to do when William is around. So they play anything from babies to airplane adventure. For me, It is so sweet to watch my almost 6 year old boy so enthusiastic to play with his toddler sister. He even told me the other day, "mom, i am just so so glad that God gave me Adeline in your tummy. She is my best friend ever!" Two peas in a pod!

And of course, here are a few of our sweet Anna baby. We can't imagine life without her! She is every bit as scrumptious as her cheeks!
























0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates