Saturday, June 1, 2013

Two Front Teeth

And they are gone folks!

William has officially lost both of his top front teeth!  The Tooth Fairy is going broke and my boy is becoming a wealthy man.  The second top front tooth fell out while William was having pizza for dinner.  I was on the phone and he came up behind me grinning ear to ear while holding his pearly white in hand. 

I asked William the best part about loosing both of his top teeth - "The best part of loosing my two front teeth is that I can't talk that great.  It's kinda awesome to hear my words now.  I liked my old voice talk, but I sure like this one the most."

I asked William the worst part about loosing both of his top teeth - "I don't have any more that are loose! I have to wait forever now."

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates