Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just Talkin'

Background: The other night, Dan was not home in time to play with William before he went to bed. William was terribly sad and concerned about his Dada.

Mom to William: "William, I know Dada is not home for night night with you."
William to Mom: "Mom Mom, I am so sad. I need my Dada."
Mom to William: "Well, why don't you come sleep in Dada's bed and wait for him to come home. When he gets here, he can carry you into your room and put you in your bed."
William to Mom: "Ok, that's great!"
(pause)
William to Mom: "Mom Mom, where is your bed?"
Mom to William: "oh, Dada is a nice man and he shares his bed with me."
William to Mom: "No Mom Mom. We need to go to the bed store tomorrow and buy you a bed." "Actually, Dada doesn't have to share if we do that."

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates