Friday, October 8, 2010

16 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby B is the size of an avacado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my normal dresses (which I prefer) but wear maternity shorts and pants.  Don't like anything tight around the waist.  Legging are my friend.
Gender: Can't wait to find out on Oct. 22nd at 9:30 am
Movement:  Not much.  Probably gas!
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and wake up a few times in the night to readjust myself.  Cannot sleep on my right side because it is so uncomfortable.  Same with sleeping on my back.
What I miss: jogging, but I am trying to walk when the weather cooperates.
Cravings: fruit, cereal, orange juice, yogurt, a few veggies.  Today was one of few days that a sandwich actually sounded appealing.
Best Moment this week: setting my appointment to find out pink or blue!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates