Friday, February 11, 2011

34 weeks Pregnancy Highlights:

34 weeks Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: Baby B is the size of a cantalope
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total of 30 lbs so far. Gained 5 at this last appointment. 
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my maternity dresses with my boots and leggings. My black pants are also a staple.  The sweaters are in full force too.
Gender: IT IS A GIRL!
Movement:  She likes having a party at night.  I feel her the most in the evenings once I finally sit down.  She's also made more of a racket when I first try to fall asleep.  Around 8pm when I wind down, she's starting to really give me some vivid movements where I think I know what body part is bumping me!
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and wake up a few times in the night to readjust myself.  I am starting to sleep with more pillows around me....poor Dan, he's almost off the bed!  I also have a muscle on the left side that aches down by my pelvis and hip. 
What I miss: jogging, but I stay active with William. Climbing 42 stairs to my door everyday, several times a day is also handy.  I also miss having lots of energy.  I tend to have to pace myself more often and do a few tasks before sitting down for a bit.
Cravings: mostly hungry for just 3 meals a day. 
Best Moment this week: Knowing her estimated weight and that she's growing at a steady pace. 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates