Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Favorite Things by William Barron age 4.5 years

William Barron - 4.5Years old, September 15, 2011
 
"My Favorites"

  • color - red and blue
  • animal - zebra
  • airplane - American Airlines
  • number-100
  • food- hotdog
  • candy -Tic Tacs
  • train - bullet trains
  • toy - airplanes
  • friend - Campbell
  • car - Lexus like Mom Mom's
  • thing about Junior K -dressing up in the costumes
  • thing to do with Dada - play Ipad
  • thing to do with Mom Mom - play with her
  • book -Airplane reference book
  • song -Bitter Sweet Symphony
  • Thomas trains -Thomas
  • about Bebe -giving her great big hugs of love
  • about Pops -fixing stuff around the house
  • about Gram -finding all the airplanes for me
  • about Bubba -playing army guys with me
  • about Adeline - giving her kisses and showing her how to do stuff
  • drink -milk and water
  • at night - stay up late
  • about morning -I love to play Ipad after my checklist
  • to wear - shirts
  • place to go in the car -school
  • on a trip -to Oklahoma so I can see everybody
  • about Santa - giving me great presents

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates