Saturday, October 8, 2011

Times are a changin'!

OKLAHOMA HERE WE COME!
RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARED FROM!


The Barrons are TULSA BOUND!  

  DC has been AWESOME and the last 12 years here
have given me more gifts than I could ever imagine - my hubby, my
kids, my job, etc.  But, now that we have two little people and life
is moving on, it's time to go back to the Midwest and be closer to
home.  We are thrilled about it and know that our kids are going to
  enjoy growing up near family and old friends.  We'll be able to celebrate life milestones, more holidays, school events, and just really soak in the everyday life journey with the people we love so dearly.  I am so grateful.  It's a bittersweet time since DC has been our little home as a family the last 8 years.  There are so many memories - too many to speak of.  We've made life long friendships, traveled every inch of beautiful VA, watched our kids blossom and personally been a part of history.  It's a life that has exceeded my wildest dreams and I pause sometimes and wonder, "how did I get so lucky on this journey?"  

And so the truck comes to pack us up in less than a month.  We have A LOT TO DO in a short amount of time, but I plan on blogging my way through the boxes.  So stay tuned.

We're excited for the future.  

Thankful for the past.  

Forever blessed that 8 years ago in the halls of the U.S. Senate, one lucky girl from Oklahoma would meet one incredible guy from Oklahoma.  And together, they embarked on the most wonderful adventure of their lives.


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates