Thursday, March 28, 2013

Zoo!

The weather was so nice over spring break. One afternoon I loaded the kids and we headed for the Tulsa zoo.

Adeline was a great age because this year she "got it" and knew all the animals by name. Her eyes were as big as saucers
when she saw the elephants and giraffe. I don't think she realized how huge they are in person! She spent 10 minutes just watching them and giggling about their movements. She loved the entire zoo experience and to this day, she continues to ask me "mama, I go with you to see the animals?!"

William was my navigator. He grabbed the map and took us to the zoo train first thing. Then he led us on the trails and announced each exhibit as we got closer.

Anna was a trooper. She rode in the stroller and enjoyed the fresh air!











0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates