Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just Talkin' WBB almost 5 years old


 William: "Mom, how close are we to the Earth's core?"
Me: "I don't know.  I need to check that on the computer."
William:  "Oh that is ok.  I will just ask Dada.  He knows everything because he's older than you."


William: "Mom, lets think of words that start with B"
Me:  "Ok.  Bananas, Butterfly, Book, Bat, Brain, Button, Butter....."
William (in a very serious tone): "Oh Mom, stop. I know one but I can't say it because it's a potty word and I am not in the bathroom right now."
Me: "Well, that is ok.  What is it?"
William: "Moooooommmmm, I don't want to get in trouble. It's a potty word."
Me (totally interested): "oh come on, you won't be in trouble.  It's me and a game we are playing."
William (VERY serious): "Butt."


William: "Ma Ma, how tall was Pops when he was a daddy?"
Me: "He was the same height that he is now."
William:  "Oh, so he didn't grow from when he was a daddy to when he was Pops?"


William: "Mom, I was the helper today at school!"
Me: "Oh William, that is so exciting!  What a special job.  Were you so happy they called your name?"
William (all smiles):  "Oh MOM!  You should have seen me.  I totally freaked out."

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates