Sunday, July 29, 2012

30 Week Pregnancy Highlights Baby #3


30 Week Pregnancy Highlights - Baby #3

How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: Baby B is measuring on target at 3 lbs, 3 oz.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 163 lbs. Gained 26 total.
Maternity Clothes: In maternity dresses for the most comfort and wearing maternity shorts and t-shirts.
Gender: THINK PINK! IT'S A GIRL! WE ARE THRILLED!
Movement:  TONS of movement.  Lots of rumbles in the middle of my belly with a few thumps down low.
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and I am starting to wake up more often in the night. I get uncomfortable on my side and have to sit up and stretch before going back to bed.
What I miss: Cardio exercise - although I never stop chasing my two other kids around so I have made up for it!
Cravings: Not many. I am mostly hungry in the morning before lunch and ok during the afternoon. Still can't handle spicy food and milk sometimes makes my stomach hurt.
Best Moment this week: Seeing my baby girl on the ultrasound screen.  We went for a follow up visit and she's got a great heart, TONS of hair and chubby cheeks. 


* I passed the glucose test but I did test low on iron.  I am now taking iron medicine on top of the prenatal vitamin and Macrobid to avoid bladder infections.  It's very uncomfortable and I hope to alter the meds after talking to my doctor this week.

*Baby #3 is now breech.  Her head is under my chest, her back is on my right side, her bottom is sitting on my bladder (explains a lot!) and her legs curl upward on my left side towards my chest.  Her hands are in between her legs which explains the knocking I feel down low. 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates