Thursday, March 10, 2011

38 Weeks Pregnancy Highlights

38 weeks Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 38 weeks
Size of baby: Baby B is the size of a small watermelon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total of 37 lbs so far. Gained 4 at this last appointment.  I barely have any space left!  That's 4 lbs in one week!
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my maternity dresses with my leggings.
Gender: IT IS A GIRL!
Movement:  She likes having a party at night.  I feel her the most in the evenings once I finally sit down.  She's also made more of a racket when I first try to fall asleep.  Around 8pm when I wind down, she's starting to really give me some vivid movements where I think I know what body part is bumping me!  She's grown so much that I can really feel her more and more during the day.
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and wake up a few times in the night to readjust myself.  I am starting to sleep with more pillows around me....poor Dan, he's almost off the bed!  I also have a muscle on the left side that aches down by my pelvis and hip and I can feel parts of my body pop when I adjust myself.
What I miss: jogging, but I stay active with William. Climbing 42 stairs to my door everyday, several times a day is also handy.  I also miss having lots of energy.  I tend to have to pace myself more often and do a few tasks before sitting down for a bit.  I also miss bending over to tie my shoes but that's why I own a bunch of flats!
Cravings: not that hungry anymore.  I don't have any room! 
Best Moment this week: A successful doctor's appointment.  Her estimated weight from the ultrasound is 7 lbs, 6 oz.


*She is head down with her rear on my left side and her legs and feet under my chest pointing towards my right side. 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates