Friday, August 10, 2012

32 Weeks Pregnancy Highlights Baby #3



32 Week Pregnancy Highlights - Baby #3

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: Baby B is measuring on target
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 165 lbs. Gained 28 total.
Maternity Clothes: In maternity dresses for the most comfort and wearing maternity shorts and t-shirts.
Gender: THINK PINK! IT'S A GIRL! WE ARE THRILLED!
Movement: TONS of movement. Lots of rumbles in the middle of my belly with a few thumps down low.  Lots of action at night and I can feel body parts rolling around. 
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and I am starting to wake up more often in the night. I get uncomfortable on my side and have to sit up and stretch before going back to bed.
What I miss: Not feeling my skin touch between my legs!

Cravings: Not many. I am mostly hungry in the morning before lunch and ok during the afternoon. Still can't handle spicy food and milk sometimes makes my stomach hurt.
Best Moment this week: Setting the date for my baby girl's arrival!


Great Joy is coming on
 Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 7 a.m.

*Baby #3 is still breech. Her head is under my chest, her back is on my right side, her bottom is sitting on my bladder (explains a lot!) and her legs curl upward on my left side towards my chest. Her hands are in between her legs which explains the knocking I feel down low. 

*Photo taken with my Iphone by a very proud big brother.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates