Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WBB Just Talkin' age 5.

William: "Mom, when the baby gets here, let's name her Savannah."

William: "Mom, when our new baby cries we can call her "Miss Cry Baby."  When she crawls, we can call her "Miss Crawly" and when she walks we can call her "Miss Speed Walker."

Me:  "William, can you hand me my cell phone please?"
William:  "Mom, what is a cell phone?"
Me:  "Oh, I meant my Iphone."
William: "Oh (laugh) ok.  Did you have cell phones in the old fashioned days or something?"

William:  "Mom, Adeline is my best girl.  You are my bestest old girl and my new baby is my best new girl.  Did you know I am surrounded by girls in this house?  Don't worry.  All the Barron girls are my best friends.  I like you guys equal."

William:  "Mom, when I am 25 you said I won't get to live with you and dad anymore (and he starts to cry).  I am saving my money for a private jet so I don't have enough money to buy a house to live in.  I don't want to leave you guys."
Me:  "Oh William, don't be so sad.  When you are 25, you will be ready to have your own space and you probably won't want to mom and dad around."
William: (not really understanding the big picture and very sad to think he'd live alone): "Maybe when I have to live some place else because I am too old to be at your house, Adeline will live with me.  She'll be 20 years old and we can be our own family and you and dad can just come over anytime you want.  She's my best friend."


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates