Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baby #3 - 13 Week Pregnancy Highlights



13 week Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 13 weeks (March 28, 2012)
Size of baby: Baby B is the size of my thumb
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 139 lbs.  Gained 4 since 8 weeks pregnant
Maternity Clothes: Not in many maternity clothes.  I can wear my regular sundresses and workout pants. 
Gender: Don't know yet!
Movement:  None.  I think it's too early to feel anything.
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and don't have any discomfort yet.  I am VERY tired by 8:30/9 pm and sometimes go to bed after I get William down. 
What I miss: Nothing significant so far.....
Cravings: Orange Juice, PROTEIN LOVE egg sandwiches, vegetable soup, always thirsty, crackers.
Best Moment this week: Passing the NT scan with "normal results" for the early signs of baby's development.




*Terrible picture of me, but it's the only one I have at 13 weeks and was taken on a phone..  I cannot get it to rotate correctly if I try and load it clearly.  no idea why.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates