Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baby #3 - 16 weeks Pregnancy Highlights

16 weeks Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 16 weeks 
 Size of baby: Baby B is the size of an avacado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 143 lbs.  Gained 6 total.
Maternity Clothes: Not in many maternity clothes.  I can wear my regular sundresses and workout pants.  Wearing maternity shorts and pants if needed.
Gender: Don't know yet!
Movement:  Two days ago, I felt a small thumping sensation down low.  It occured 3 times and I haven't felt anything since. 
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and don't have any discomfort yet. 
What I miss: Nothing significant so far.....
Cravings: Orange Juice, PROTEIN LOVE egg sandwiches, vegetable soup, always thirsty, crackers.  I tend to be the most hungry in the morning and around lunch time.  Dinner tends to be a lighter meal like cereal.  Cannot eat spicy foods and milk doesn't do well with me.
Best Moment this week: Feeling those little thumps and getting a good report from the doctor!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates