Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Take me out to the ball game!

Last Friday night, I went to a Bunco party with my friend Kenna.  So, Dan as in charge at home.  He decided to take Adeline and William to the ORU baseball game down the street.  The game started at 7:00 p.m. which is Adeline's bedtime, so we (or I) held our breath that she'd make it! 

Dan said Adeline lasted one inning in her stroller before she was completely done.  So, he took the kids over to a field where Adeline could run around and William could still enjoy the game.  As it turns out, the field was the BEST place to collect foul balls! 

There were several kids waiting in the field just hoping for a ball, so William really had to hustle in order to score himself some baseball loot.  He proudly collected 2 balls during the game!  YIPPEE!

My trio left the game early and headed home with a very tired little girl.  As they made their way back to the car, William found 3 more foul balls hiding behind a wall.  This made for 5 baseballs in one night!

I would say my team hit a home run!


P.S.  Dan said Adeline went to bed at 8:45 p.m. without hesitation....ha! I should say so!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates