Friday, October 5, 2012

MIss Anna gets a bath

Miss Anna had a lapse in bowel movements for a few days, so we all sat in great anticipation for her to relieve herself.....I know, I know..... the things that become the center of your world after you have a baby!

Yesterday after I got her all dressed and situated on her nap nanny, there was no denying that my girl had completed her task.  It was EVERYWHERE.  And I mean E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

Bebe and I looked at each other and had no idea where to even start in an effort to clean her up.  After a few missteps, we got her undressed and tried our best to make sense of the mess.  The only way to help my sweet girl out was to give her a bath.  I hated for Dada to miss Anna's first bath, but I really had no choice.  She was covered!

So we quickly filled a small tub with water and dipped her for a few seconds.  She didn't seem to mind and was pretty quiet the whole time we were rinsing her off.  Once we got her all bundled up, she was comfy and cozy in my arms. 

And she smelled SO GOOD!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates