Tuesday, December 28, 2010

27 weeks and 4 days Pregnancy Highlights

27 weeks and 4 days Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: Almost 28 weeks
Size of baby: Baby B is the size of a melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total of 24 lbs so far. Gained 6 at this last appointment.  That's right folks, 6 lbs in 2 weeks.  "Remember your portion sizes." - doctor.  But the weird thing is that I don't feel like I am eating more than usual.  Perhaps it's a growth spurt.  I recall having a spurt with William where I gained 11 lbs in 3 weeks. 
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my maternity dresses with my boots and leggings. My black pants are also a staple.  The sweaters are in full force too.
Gender: IT IS A GIRL!
Movement:  She likes having a party at night.  I feel her the most in the evenings once I finally sit down.  She's also made more of a racket when I first try to fall asleep.
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and wake up a few times in the night to readjust myself.  I have had a heck of a time with congestion at night.  I am stuffed up and have a hard time breathing through my nose.  It's worse this go round than with William. 
What I miss: jogging, but I stay active with William. Climbing 42 stairs to my door everyday, several times a day is also handy.  I also miss having lots of energy.  I tend to have to pace myself more often and do a few tasks before sitting down for a bit.
Cravings: meat sandwiches from Quiznos, eggs, fruit, orange juice, and I am mostly hungry for just 3 meals a day. 
Best Moment this week: When William randomly came over to sit by me and said, "Baby Sister, where aaaaaaarrrreeee you? This is not hide and seek!"  Then he wanted to give my belly a hug and a pat.  Such a sweet little boy.

1 comments:

leigh said...

Such an exciting time for you Megan!!! William is going to be a great big brother!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates