Thursday, September 6, 2012

36.5 Weeks Pregnancy Highlights




36.5 Week Pregnancy Highlights - Baby #3

How Far Along: 36.5 weeks
Size of baby: Baby B is measuring on target
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 180 lbs. 
Maternity Clothes: In maternity dresses for the most comfort
Gender: THINK PINK! IT'S A GIRL! WE ARE THRILLED!
Movement: TONS of movement. Lots of rumbles in the middle of my belly with a few thumps down low. Lots of action at night and I can feel body parts rolling around.   Thore is no more room in there and I can see my stomach shift around when she kicks and knocks her feet against my ribs.
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and I wake up ALL the time during the night.  I am not getting much rest because she loves to move during the night.  Also, William's had a cold and he's up calling for me about 5 times a night.

What I miss: Not feeling my skin touch between my legs!Cravings: Not many. I am mostly hungry in the morning before lunch and ok during the afternoon. Still can't handle spicy food and milk sometimes makes my stomach hurt.
Best Moment this week: Entering the home stretch.  I am ready and excited to meet my newest bundle of love.  I feel so blessed!



Great Joy is coming on
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 7 a.m.

*Baby #3 is head down!  I never felt her turn from breech to head down, but I am glad for the good news!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates