Saturday, September 29, 2012

William's show and tell poster about Anna

When Adeline was born, William and I worked on a show and tell poster for him to take to school.  This was a great way for us to celebrate William becoming a big brother and it sure made William proud to show off pictures of his new sister.

Right before I went to the hosptial to have Anna, William reminded me to get his poster supplies for his new baby.  I thought it was really cute that he remembered making Adeline's poster and this time around, he wanted to make a poster to celebrate Anna. 

 

So on Wednesday when William came to visit Anna, Bebe brought his poster supplies and a few pictures that I printed from Tuesday.  William placed his pictures on the poster and Bebe helped him spell out exactly what he wanted to wite on the collage. 


He drew balloons and hearts.  He also wrote her name really big and added her birthday and stats. 

I love how it turned out and he was SO proud to show it off at school.  Bebe said he raced out the door for school just beaming!

I Love You William!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates