Sunday, May 13, 2012

19.5 weeks Pregnancy Highlights


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!  I am so grateful to be here!
  
19.5 weeks Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 19.5 weeks   
Size of baby: Baby B is the size of a large heirloom tomato.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 148 lbs.  Gained 11 total.
Maternity Clothes: In many maternity clothes.  I can wear my regular sundresses and I have bought a few size L sundresses that are not maternity.  Wearing maternity shorts and t-shirts.
Gender: Don't know yet! Hope to find out in a week
Movement:  Not much.  Once in awhile I feel a small thump down deep in my stomach, but it doesn't last long.
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and I am starting to wake up more often in the night.  I get uncomfortable on my side and have to sit up and stretch before going back to bed.   
What I miss: Cardio exercise
Cravings: Orange Juice, oatmeal, fruit and a cookie!  Dinner tends to be a lighter meal like cereal.  Cannot eat spicy foods and milk doesn't do well with me.
Best Moment this week: Celebrating Mother's Day with William, Adeline and this fantastic new little blessing!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates