Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy 35th Birthday to Me!

May 17th marked my 35th birthday.  William greeted me first thing in the morning with a festive rendition of "Happy Birthday."  He was SUPER excited for my birthday to arrive because he knew what I was getting from Dada.

My gift was a new computer and how I needed it!  The computer I have used the last 5 years is a beast compared to what is out there now.  I feel very "1990" every time I type on it!  My new computer is small, light weight and sleek......just the thing I need to stay hip and tech savvy.  William is simply thrilled with my new laptop because this means he gets my old one.  He hasn't stopped asking us to clean it up and load airplanes games!  We're working on it pal!

To celebrate my birthday, I went to the mall with Adeline and bought a few new pairs of sandals for the summer.  We ate lunch at the mall and bought a chocolate chip cookie to share for dessert.  We picked William up from school and the first thing he asked me was if his computer was ready.....so much for MY birthday!  hahaha!  Seriously, his excitement was pretty cute.  When we got home, he insisted on taking my "birthday picture" just as I do for each child on their birthday.  Here's William's picture of me.  I am 20 weeks pregnant with Baby Girl Barron.


William planned my birthday dinner all by himself.  He suggested pizza and ice cream, so the kids and I met Dan at Hideaway Pizza for dinner and walked over to Orange Leaf for yogurt.  William picked chocolate yogurt with gummy bears and I got a twist with snickers.  Dada had a few bites of each and Adeline ran around the yogurt shop like a tornado.  Luckily, we were the only people there so she was ok racing around.




Thank you William for planning such a fun night for me!  And THANK YOU DADA for my new computer!  I am one lucky gal!  35 never felt so good!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates