Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Blessing for 2012

YOU made ME a MOM!


William (5 years old), Adeline (14 months old), and Baby Barron #3 -


You are the icing on my cake, the best part of my day, the reason I wake up in the morning, the challenge that runs me ragged.  You are the little faces that reflect a part of me, the belly laughs, the tears I wipe, the hugs when I don't want to let go.  You are the voice of endless questions, your eyes juicy with discovery.  You are smooth skin to kiss, the large tummy I carry, the test of my patience, and the best of friends.  You are my answered prayers.


And to know that I am about to receive another gift as amazing as the two I already have...well, my heart is just so thankful.  6 years ago I never imagined that God would provide 3 wonderful blessings in my life.

 I hold tight to every millisecond of every little moment of every single day.

My world is complete because of YOU!

Love, Mom






0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates