Thursday, May 24, 2012

20 Weeks Pregnancy Highlights - Baby #3

20 weeks Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 20 weeks   
Size of baby: Baby B is the size of a large heirloom tomato.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 150 lbs.  Gained 13 total.
Maternity Clothes: In many maternity clothes.  I can wear my regular sundresses and I have bought a few size L sundresses that are not maternity.  Wearing maternity shorts and t-shirts.
Gender: THINK PINK!  IT'S A GIRL!  WE ARE THRILLED!
Movement:  Several thumps down low.
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and I am starting to wake up more often in the night.  I get uncomfortable on my side and have to sit up and stretch before going back to bed.   
What I miss: Cardio exercise
Cravings: Not many.  I am mostly hungry in the morning before lunch and ok during the afternoon.  Still can't handle spicy food and milk sometimes makes my stomach hurt.
Best Moment this week: Watching William bite into a cupcake to reveal our new baby is a GIRL!  We had SO much fun with the surprise!



*Baby #3 is head down and during the big ultrasound, she yawned and moved her hands.  Picture taken on my 35th birthday by William.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates